We consider the skills profile of our experts to be one of our key differentiators. We are dedicated to recruiting and retaining highly professional, capable and enthusiastic people who are skilled in both business and technology. So you’ll find that all our personnel combine their technology skills with a business maturity gained from years of practical experience, just look at our Management Team:
- Daneel de Villiers, Co-founder and Joint Managing Director
- Darron Walton, Co-founder and Joint Managing Director
- Gerlize de Villiers, Director of Business Operations and Human Resources
- Jie Zhao, Director of Programme Management and Delivery
The De Villiers Walton team is structured to ensure that you know which qualities you are buying directly from us, but without the risks of worrying about any out-sourced consultants that join a project. Our employees and associates all have:
- Five + years of module-specific implementation experience
- An average of more than nine years of general SAP implementation experience
"We’ve been working with companies all over the world since our inception, and our consultants have extensive SAP implementation experience across many different industry sectors.”
Committing to such a lean corporate structure enables us be as financially efficient as possible, and bring the benefits directly back to our customers.
“We pride ourselves on the quality of consultants that we have in-house and our associates. They all understand and commit to our values and project quality assurances, and with the number of associates returning back to us time and time again to be part of the next big thing, speaks volumes for the corporate atmosphere and partnerships forged from project to project.”
If you would like one of the De Villiers Walton Management Team to make contact with you, please complete the short form below.