De Villiers Walton's UK-based SAP Service Centre provides a range of SAP Application Support services, covering all current versions and modules of SAP software including SAP BI, SAP CRM and SAP WCEM.
We tailor our support offering to your exact requirements and can accommodate anything from ad-hoc or "on demand" application support to SLA-based application support contracts.
Typical SAP application support services include:
- Production support
- New process implementation
- Configuration changes
- New module implementation
- Application maintenance
- Application enhancement
We employ a pool of certified SAP experts, all of whom have a minimum of five years SAP experience.
Our core support team consists of people who are:
- Responsible for ownership and resolution of calls
- Dedicated problem solvers
- Experienced and have considerable SAP implementation and support expertise
- Experienced in an SAP support environment including delivering SAP upgrade projects and consultancy
- Skilled in more than one functional area of SAP, giving them the ability to share experiences, ideas and solutions with other team members
- Working across a number of different industry sectors and are therefore able to recommend industry best practice solutions
- Able to re-use solutions from one customer to another and provide expert advice based on past experiences
- Experienced across all versions of SAP including SAP BI, SAP CRM and SAP WCEM.
If you would like to discuss your Application Support requirements with us, please complete the following short form and we will get back to you within one business day.