SAP's Web Channel Experience Management (WCEM) allows you to create and deploy web shops, enabling you to turn the web into a profitable sales, service and interaction channel. The extensive e-commerce, service and marketing work functionality integrates with SAP CRM or SAP ERP and works with SAP's Master Data Management (MDM) for Catalogue Management and SAP’s Real-Time Offer Management (RTOM) for contextual recommendations made in real-time - think of Amazon's recommendation engine.
De Villiers Walton has more than 10 years Web Channel experience covering SAP Internet Sales (ISA), SAP Internet Customer Self-Service (ICSS), bespoke SAP-based Web Channel solutions and since 2011, SAP Web Channel Experience Management (WCEM).
We are one of the few Systems Integrators to have actually worked with the solution and our customers are implementing WCEM capability for E-Sales, E-Marketing and E-Service.
We cover all aspects of SAP WCEM including:
- Catalogue Management
- User Management
- Web Channel Analytics
- Real-Time Offer Management
- Master Data Management
- Enhancement and extension of the standard WCEM solution
- Complex integration of WCEM with multiple external systems
- Demos, proof of concepts (POC) and RDS deployments
- Solution consulting, implementation and support
- Customization, optimization and enhancement of standard solutions